How Does a Personal Loan Work?
An online personal loan is a quick and convenient way to get money for a variety of financial needs.
- Here's how it works:
- Apply online in just five minutes from the comfort and privacy of home
- Get funds sent to your current account within 10 minutes of approval.
- Repay your loan gradually over time in regularly scheduled payments
- Repay your loan early without any pre-payment penalties
After you apply, you can access your personal account 24/7 to view your payment schedule. In the future, you'll also be able to request a new loan with just a click of a button. Visit our FAQ page to learn more.
When Will I Receive My Loan?
Apply any time day or night and have cash sent to your bank account within 10 minutes of approval.§
- Cash within 10 Minutes §
- 365 Days a year
- No Extra Cost!
What Will My Loan Terms Be?
New customers can receive up to £2,000.† Loans are borrowed for a 12-month period with payments due monthly. Visit our Rates & Terms to learn more.
What Information Do I Need to Apply?
- Employment and income details
- Bank account details
Who May Qualify for a Loan?
You must meet the following requirements:
- Have a valid bank account
- Receive an income through employment or self-employment
- Be a resident of the United Kingdom
- Be at least 18 years of age
Where Do I Make My Repayments?
You can choose from two convenient repayment options that allow you to make payments right from the comfort and privacy of your home:
Debit Card: Your regularly scheduled payments will be automatically withdrawn from your debit card on your due dates at no additional cost to you. You don't have to worry about remembering to send in payments each time!
Direct Debit Authorisation: Use this option if you don't have a debit card. Your regularly scheduled payments will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account on your due dates.