Pounds to Pocket
is rated 4.2 stars by Reviews.co.uk based on 296 reviews
Compare Loans at Pounds to Pocket
No two online lenders are exactly alike. However, there are some basic things online loan providers tend to have in common. One example is the application requirements. An online lender will typically request the following information on a loan application:
- Home address and whether you rent or own
- Employment and wage details
- Bank account number and sort code
Also, in order to apply for a loan, you'll most likely need to meet the following criteria:
- Have a valid bank account
- Receive a steady income
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a UK resident
But before you sign a loan agreement, it's important to compare loan providers' rates to figure out which loan is best for you.
How to Comparison Shop for a Loan
1. Can you trust the company? Check to make sure the lender is licensed. Licensed lenders are more likely to follow responsible lending practices.
Also, look for how they secure your data. This is important to keep in mind when you compare personal loans providers.
2. What are the rates and terms? How much will the loan cost overall? Some payday loans are due in full within a few weeks, while others can be repaid in instalments over many months. Before you submit an application, you should determine how long you need the loan for, the maximum finance charge you can afford, and how much you will ultimately pay for the loan. This will help you figure out which loan is cheapest and best for your budget.
What You Can Expect from Pounds to Pocket
As you compare the market, you’ll find that Pounds to Pocket is a fully licensed online loan provider. We offer loans up to £2,000† to approved UK residents who are 18 or older. If you’re approved to borrow, cash is sent directly to your bank account within 10 minutes after approval.§ After that, you can pay back the loan gradually over time — anywhere from 6 to 12 months.
What are the fees involved? The overall cost of your loan will depend on how long you plan to borrow (see our Rates and Terms page for more information). Also, there is a flat fee of £12 for any missed payment. Fortunately, there’s no annual fee, no draw fee, no early repayment fee, no application fee, and no fast-funding fee!
Still interested in how loans compare? For more details on the differences between lenders, or how Pounds to Pocket compares to other online lenders, read the pages below: