We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Website. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" to obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our Website and when you login, such as: your name and your email address. Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer's hard drive via your Web browser. They allow us to provide you with a more convenient and personalised experience by recording information about your preferences.
We use aggregated customer information to help us understand how our website is performing commercially and what we can do to improve performance. We may provide this information to other companies, such as third party advertisers.
Cookies Used by Pounds to Pocket
- Security Cookies - Session cookies used to support security measures within the site
- Pounds to Pocket - Contains a session cookie recognizing applicant to process loan application through completion
- Google Analytics - Web analytics tracking
- Hotjar - Marketing analytics
- New Relic - Site optimization
A web browser is usually set to accept cookies automatically but can be changed to decline them. The Help section in most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether. In most cases, a visitor may refuse a cookie and still fully navigate our Website.