Help and Information about Pounds to Pocket
- FAQ - Our comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions page. Start here if you need help with something.
- How it Works - Loans are repaid over the course of 6 to 12 months. Choose to make repayments via debit card, or direct debit authorisation.
- Rates & Terms - Use our LoanBuilder to view the costs associated with a Pounds to Pocket instalment loan.
- About Us - Pounds to Pocket was launched in 2010, and is a two-time Credit Today Finalist for Alternative Lender of the Year.
- Contact Us - Pounds to Pocket is available seven days a week via phone, email or live chat.
News and Media, and our Pound Place Blog
- Pound Place - Our blog filled with information helping people save money and live frugally.
- Pounds to Pocket News and Media - Press releases, news, and media.
Pounds to Pocket's Online Loan Pages
- Bad Credit Loans - We consider all applicants based on their individual credit history and associated risk.
- Payday Loans - We understand that, while a payday loan may seem like the only option, instalment loans offer customers an added layer of flexibility, with a series of repayments instead of one lumped repayment sum.
- Short-Term Loans - Pounds to Pocket provides approved customers with short-term loans for anything from auto repair bills to overdue utility bills.
- 12 Month Loans - Approved customers can pay back a loan in manageable instalments over a 12 month period.
- Personal Loans - Simply put, a personal loan is any type of loan made to an individual with an expectation of repayment.
- Unsecured Loans - Loans where a borrower is not required to offer up any assets as collateral.
- No Guarantor Loans - Pounds to Pocket's loans don't require a guarantor.
- Same Day Loans - Apply online and you will typically receive a lending decision within 30 minutes.¶
- Long-Term Loans - Some financial situations and emergencies call for a longer term loan.
- Direct Lender Loans - When a person is approved for a loan, and receives the funds directly from that lender, they are working with a direct lender rather than a broker or affiliate.
- Borrow Money Online - Pounds to Pocket makes it straightforward for people to conduct financial transactions online.
- Loan Calculator - Use this calculator to see what you could be eligible for, as well as the amount of interest you'd pay on your loan.
- Cash Advance - Apply today for a cash advance and, if approved, you could receive a loan of up to £2,000.†
- Emergency Loans - Apply for instalment loans to help cover unexpected financial emergencies.